AEP cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made within 3 working days. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in Bangalore only. For other areas please call AEP..
Orders will be booked for at least third business day delivery.
While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the recipient
- Flat number/bungalow number
- Name of the building
- Name of the road/street
- Contact number landline/mobile
- Land mark
- Email address
After the order is accepted by AEP, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
No Deliveries will be made on government holidays or State announced Bandhs. In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National/State Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
AEP’s delivery agent/partners will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
AEP will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of AEP
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbour, based on the instructions from the customer.
Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 72 hours before the delivery time.